lunedì 2 maggio 2016

Obsidian Kingdom announce new guitarist Irene


OBSIDIAN KINGDOM have recruited new guitarist Irene, who wants to be known under her stage name Eaten Roll I. Please use the latter in your publications.

The band is introducing their new guitarist with the following statement: "It is about time we made it official: everyone say hello to Eaten Roll I, our new guitar player. Already a big fan of the band when the chance came up, she fought her way through more than 40 applicants and won  –  despite never having picked up an electric guitar in her entire life. A crafty designer and a local psychedelic folk starlet, she is the perfect addition to our line-up, and you are going to hear her roar in the near future. Zer0 will be sorely missed, but Seerborn Ape Tot is in charge of the synths now, so you will still be getting 100% Obsidian Kingdom, as always. Times change and the seasons roll on by, but this one will be A YEAR WITH NO SUMMER... See you very soon!"

The new guitarist comments: "Hey! Let me introduce myself, I am Eaten Roll I, OBSIDIAN KINGDOM's new guitar player; a 20 year old graphic design student and a restless musician with folky roots. It is still hard for me to believe that I am part of this project and I couldn't be more excited about it. When the chance came up, I felt that this was going to be a life-changing experience that I simply couldn't miss. So here I am, ready to take over the world! I hope to meet you all soon in our next shows!"


OBSIDIAN KINGDOM have already announced a number of festival shows, which are listed below with more are to follow soon.

28 May 16 Bilbao (ES) Stage Live
01 Jul 16 Barcelona (ES) Sala Apolo (Be Prog! My Friend Festival)
09 Jul 16 Viveiro (ES) Resurrection Fest


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento