lunedì 3 luglio 2017

River Black premiere next new song of debut album


RIVER BLACK are releasing another hard hitting track taken from their self-titled debut album, 'River Black', which has been scheduled for release on July 7th.

The American modern metal pioneers in the wake of BURNED BY THE SUN are now streaming the song "Jaws" exclusively via Metal Injection.

RIVER BLACK vocalist Mike Olender comments: "Our track 'Jaws' is about the paternal instinct of human nature. When I started a family, I came face to face with certain forces that I had not encountered before, rooted in the instinct to protect my family from harm. It was so deep that I found, I had to protect myself from my own emotions. A graphic news story about child abuse or predators could haunt me for days. I saw my sense of compassion and the need to understand why people do terrible things crumble with my acceptance of my own sin – wrath. This song is for the fathers and mothers who give of themselves selflessly to provide for their families, and it is dedicated to the victims of neglect and horrific abuse."

Line-up
Mike Olender: vocals
John Adubato: guitar
Brett Bamberger: bass
Dave Witte: drums

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento